The new FedEZFile application will require users to sign in through Login.gov, a secure sign-in service run by the federal government, which allows individuals to use a single username and password to access participating government agency websites.
Many government agencies are transitioning to Login.gov because it is a secure, FedRAMP-certified sign-in service. In the coming months, a number of supervision applications will also transition to Login.gov, and if you access several supervision applications for your work, you may receive similar communications. However, you will need just one Login.gov username and password for access to all your supervision applications.
Action Required: Register for a Login.gov Business Account
In order to access FedEZFile, users must register for a Login.gov account for business use. If you already have a Login.gov account for personal use, you will still need to create another Login.gov for business use. Here’s how:
- Click on FedEZFile.org.
- Click the “I am a Filer” link. You will be redirected to Login.gov.
- For the email address field please use the business email address you will use for FedEZFile.
- Create a password and then click the “Create an Account” button.
- Check your email for an account confirmation message, and click “Confirm” to continue the registration process on Login.gov.
- Reenter your email address and click "Submit".
- For the Authentication Method Setup, select “Text” or “Voice Message” authentication.
- Login.gov will then send a security code to your phone (via text message for the “Text” option or via voice message for the “Voice Message” option). Enter this security code in the “One-time code” field. Click "Submit" to finish.
After creating your Login.gov account, you will be redirected to the FedEZFile Complete User Registration page. Complete the registration form on this page. You may begin uploading documents and submit a filing while your User Registration is pending verification. Once you receive an email that your registration has been successfully verified, you will then have access to the full functionality of the system. Read more about Login.gov.
FedEZFile Logging On Experience
Once your Login.gov registration is complete and your FedEZFile registration has been verified, logging on to FedEZFile will look like this:
- Open FedEZFile in your browser and click the External Filers link which will automatically redirect you to Login.gov.
- Sign into your Login.gov account and enter the authentication code sent to your phone.
- Once you enter the authentication code successfully, you will be logged in and automatically redirected back to FedEZFile.
If you have questions regarding registering as a user, please contact FedEZFile application support at
SYSEZFileSupport@dal.frb.org or 1-833-656-4644.